The property Owner makes the decision of residency approval based on the following guidelines: your application responses, and the results of the information received while processing your application while adhering to fair housing practices.
At least three (3) months at present job or verifiable permanent former employment. At least one (1) month worth of current pay stubs for each employed applicant. If self employed, income can be verified by providing 2 full months of bank statements and Income Tax Form 1040 for the previous year.
If applicant is a student, verifiable student status will qualify for employment.
- Applicant must have a valid U.S. social security number
- Applicant must have good credit that reflects on time payments. Current unpaid collection accounts, bankruptcy not yet discharged or filed within the last two years may disqualify your application.
- No Co-Signer allowed for any reason.
- In some circumstances, a higher deposit may be required.
Eviction/Criminal/Bankruptcy Background Checks:
- Evictions filed in the past 5 years (whether completed or not), lease violations, broken leases, and moneys owed to previous landlords will disqualify your application.
- Criminal charges are evaluated on a case-by-case basis as law permits.
- Being registered as a sexual offender will disqualify your application.
- Any current bankruptcy, regardless of type, that has not yet been discharged will automatically disqualify your application. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Co-applicants and any other person(s) age eighteen (18) or older must complete the application process and sign onto the lease to be an authorized occupant in the rental.
- No more than 2 persons per bedroom per rental.
- Guests may not reside in home longer than seven (7) days.
- New roommates or occupants must be approved by Owner or Owner’s Agent in writing prior to occupancy.
Pet Acceptance Policies (in specific rentals only and only with approval):
- A non-refundable minimum pet fee of $300 per pet is required, however could be more depending on the property and type of pet. A monthly pet rent may also be required.
- Certain breed restrictions apply. These breeds include but are not limited to: Pit bull, Staffordshire Terriers, Doberman Pinschers, German Shepherds, Rottweiler, Siberian Huskies, Presa Canario, Wolf Hybrid, Chow, Sharpei, Amstaff Terrier or any mix breed of such. Full grown weight of any pet should not exceed 25 pounds.
- Renters insurance policy MUST include a pet provision and requires a minimum of $300,000 liability policy.
- Under no circumstance is pet sitting permitted. Immediate termination of tenancy can occur.
- Application fee is $50 per adult applicant. Application fee must be paid online electronically at the time of application. Your application fee remains non-refundable even if another application is accepted over yours. Please do not submit your application if you are unwilling to be in competition with other applicants should the situation arise.Application screening may include current and previous employment, rental history, credit, eviction/skip search, and criminal background check (based on property & property Owner requirements).
Acceptable Forms of Payment:
- Security deposit and first rental payment must be in certified funds only (i.e. money order, cashier’s check, certified check). No personal checks.
- First rental payment will include rent or pro-rated rent if move in occurs prior to the 20th of the month. After the 20th of the month, rental payment will include pro-rated rent and the following full month’s rent.
- Online payments and Personal checks will be accepted thereafter unless an online payment or personal check has been returned once by the bank.
- Upon communication of application approval, applicant(s) will have 24-hours to pay the security deposit AND sign the lease in order to reserve the unit until their move-in date. If applicant(s) fail to do so, Owner reserves the right to continue marketing the property after said 24-hour period expires and accept applications from other parties.
- Paying a security deposit without also signing the lease DOES NOT reserve the unit.
River Oak Realty, Inc. is committed to ensuring that its website is accessible to people with disabilities. All the pages on our website will meet W3C WAI's Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0, Level A conformance.
Any issues should be reported to info@RiverOakRealty.net. Website Accessibility Policy